Highest Quality Windows
for Your Budget
Your Trusted Local Roofing Company Since 2011
|Energy Efficient, Safe, and Beautiful Windows For Your Home|
|MDR 5 Year Workmanship + Manufacturer *Double Lifetime Warranty|
|Terms Up To 12 Years - APR As Low As 3.99%|
* Transferable Upon Sale Of Home. Ask for More Details.
Window Options For All Designs & Budgets
Durham, North Carolina Homeowners, your windows can be the statement of your home exterior's beauty. A professional installation of new high-efficiency windows can add superior quality, function, comfortability, and energy savings to your Durham, North Carolina area home. And walking into a bright space with custom windows will give your family and guests an inviting and comfortable environment to enjoy.
Be sure to keep the energy rating documentation for your new windows that window companies provide to share with prospective Durham, North Carolina buyers if you're doing a home improvement project.
Contact our Mighty Dog professionals in Durham, North Carolina to request a quote or learn more about the different types of windows, window frames, and windows installation services we offer.
They have excellent customer service. Their team did exactly what they say they will and show up on time. Will definitely use again.
I can’t say thank you enough for all the help that was given to me. Very professional, courteous, and helpful. They did an amazing job and did a great job with clean up. I would highly recommend them.
I had my roof and gutters replaced. The crew was friendly and kept me updated throughout the install. They also did a great job with the install as well as the clean up.
Very professional from the office to the installers. Good value for great quality. I would recommend them and have already have done so. Give them a call.
Great job, professional crew, great experience. Highly recommend. Came on time, cleaned up, and roof looks great!
Look for ENERGY STAR when purchasing your new windows.
Windows, doors, and skylights that are eligible for the federal tax credit must meet strict criteria. ENERGY STAR makes it easy to find the right high-quality products. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to be sure the product you buy is eligible for the tax credit
New windows will also give you better temperature control to keep your Durham, North Carolina home more comfortable. Plus, you'll be confident knowing that a high-quality window installation will reduce pest and water damage and potentially lower energy bills
INCREASE HOME VALUE
Whether you are selling your Durham, North Carolina home or entertaining your neighbors, curb appeal can make the difference. Improving the overall appearance of the exterior of your home by upgrading to new windows can increase your Durham, North Carolina home's value, transform the entire look, and add more efficiency. All these design options will be a deal maker for potential buyers as well. The home's exterior will make the first impression, and the family inside will leave a lasting impression.
Lower Utility Costs
One of, if not the biggest, advantages of replacing your windows is lowering your utility costs. Heat gain and loss from your old windows have a huge impact on your monthly heating and cooling bills. With new energy-efficient windows and materials, you'll be saving money and improving the comfort of your Durham, North Carolina home.
The new construction methods of windows of today are sturdier than the old wood-framed, single-pane windows. This means your Durham, North Carolina home will be safer and more secure, not only from the elements but also from people trying to break in through them.
No matter why you want to get new windows, Mighty Dog Roofing in Durham, North Carolina has you covered. Alongside our partners, Vinylmax and Andersen Windows, we'll ensure you get the right windows and professional window installation possible at an affordable price. Contact us today for a free consultation estimate and get started on your new window project!
WINDOW REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT
The seals or caulking around your windows are designed to keep water out. If any part of the window seal is cracked or broken, it must be repaired immediately
The sealant or caulking around your windows helps ensure that they are watertight. A cracked window sealant can let in water. Exposure to the weather elements and changing temperatures can cause your windows to not fit properly. Our Mighty Dog 25 Point Inspection will assess if your windows need any attention or recommend new efficient replacement windows. This information will also be kept in your customer vault for annual comparisons.
Bays & Bows
STYLES OF WINDOWS
Windows can make your "house" feel more like "home." Many times, picking out the right type of window is difficult, but Mighty Dog Roofing in Durham, North Carolina offers many different design options, a catalog of window styles, and product lines with a choice of great window manufacturers such as Vinylmax and Renewal by Andersen to ensure that your Durham, North Carolina home is customized for your family.
Do you have a passion for daylight and fresh air? Adding a skylight or roof window to your Durham, North Carolina home can make the difference you are looking for, to brighten your interior from the exterior.
Mighty Dog Roofing in Durham, North Carolina has chosen the world leader in skylight manufacturing, VELUX, to partner with our customers. We offer a complete system of products and accessories for every skylight solution, whether you are looking at repairing your existing skylight or want to add a beautiful new skylight to your Durham, North Carolina home. We offer a complete range of windows, blinds, electronic accessories, solar panels, and shades to work well with your desired home environment. Your Mighty Dog sales representative can help you research which product line would work best with your roofing system.
Why Your Durham, North Carolina Neighbors
Choose Mighty Dog's Roofing Professionals
- Innovative technology to assure best non-biased reporting
- Many insurance companies approve of this technology for claims inspections
- Realtors love our reporting to assure the health of a roof prior to a sale
- Each report also includes weather data
- Great for HOA’s and apartment complexes
- Safekeeping of your home's exterior records
- Includes reports, pictures, products used, warranties
- All communication throughout the project
- Maintenance Records
- Do I like black or grey shingles better?
- Color palettes for design help
- We use images of YOUR house to design with before and after tools
- All color and product information is kept in your vault for reference
- All emergency calls are taken 24/7
- Don't wait until it is too late
- Annual exterior inspections
- Year after year comparisons
- Maintenance records can be shared with insurance companies
- Valuable to realtors when selling your house
- Can detect problems early; minimize repairs
- Diagnostic inspection of the entire exterior
- Drone SuperScan Technology
- All reports and findings kept in your vault
- Personal consultation of findings shared
- We think of your house as ours
- Protect your landscaping
- Easy cleanup
- Neighbors love the attention to cleanliness
- Less chance of nails left – magnets used during clean-up
- Can't afford it today? Your roof is saying you can’t afford to wait
- Many choices of lenders for every need
- Deductible financing available
- Top Dog Communication
- On-Time Service
- MDR is fully licensed roofer and insured
- Crews are licensed and insured
- We pull all permits
- Accredited with the Better Business Bureau
- A+ Rated
- Accredited with all our partner vendors
- MDR uses insurance approved estimating software for claims
- We work with your insurance company to verify claims
- Work with insurance throughout the entire process
- Insurance companies love our Drone Superscan reports for EZ Claims