Increase your home’s curb appeal
Looking to make a statement and be the envy of your neighbors?
Refresh the look of your home with maintenance-free siding. Increasing your home’s curb appeal will only help increase its resale value, an investment worth making. Protect your home from the weather elements while improving your insulation and reduce maintenance issues for the longevity of your exterior.
They have excellent customer service. Their team did exactly what they say they will and show up on time. Will definitely use again.
I can’t say thank you enough for all the help that was given to me. Very professional, courteous, and helpful. They did an amazing job and did a great job with clean up. I would highly recommend them.
I had my roof and gutters replaced. The crew was friendly and kept me updated throughout the install. They also did a great job with the install as well as the clean up.
Very professional from the office to the installers. Good value for great quality. I would recommend them and have already have done so. Give them a call.
Great job, professional crew, great experience. Highly recommend. Came on time, cleaned up, and roof looks great!
Mighty Dog Roofing is proud to partner with Mastic Siding from Ply Gem. They are the #1 choice among homeowners, remodeling contractors and experienced builders. Mastic Premium Siding stands up to extreme weather conditions, requires little to no maintenance, and is ecological in nature. An established company for over 75 years, they back their products with the kind of limited lifetime warranty that makes them the perfect Mighty partner, to give our customers the very best.
We are honored to offer James Hardie fiber cement siding, made to stand up to the elements and stand out to your neighbors.
Looking for Superior Durability?
James Hardie invented fiber cement to stand up to even the toughest weather hurricanes, UV rays, snowstorms and ice events, all of which can break down siding including vinyl siding (which may crack in the cold), and wood siding (which expands and contract with changes in moisture and humidity). It is only the James Hardie fiber cement siding that is engineered and planned to last in any climate.
Durable, low-maintenance Lap Siding and accessories that come in a variety of styles, colors, and finishes to create the ideal look for your home.
Vertical Siding lends charm to small spaces and a contemporary feel or a dramatic sense of height when used on your home’s entire exterior.
SHAKE & SHINGLE
Beautifully textured Shake and Shingle vinyl siding that resembles natural wood without all of the maintenance and upkeep.
Fiber Cement Siding
Build your dream with the very best. James Hardie makes the world’s highest-performance fiber cement siding, trim, backer board and more
Vinyl Siding for virtually every situation — for high heat and extreme sun, for pounding hail and hurricane-force winds, for everyday dents and dings, for the ultimate in color choices, and more.
Aluminum siding is beautiful, hard-wearing and completely waterproof. From quality performance to low-maintenance features, our extensive selection is superior in every way.
From powerful gusts to pounding hail to extreme hot and cold, our Steel Siding’s hold-tight technology, superior strength, and durable, weather-sealed coating keep your home looking beautiful year after year.
Located underneath your roof’s overhang, soffits cover and protect the rafters, keeping out moisture, weather and pests
Fascia is the trim piece that follows your roofline covering the ends of the rafters.
Take your basic exterior from simple to outstanding with a combination of trim boards, accents trim and mouldings.
Shutters are one of the easiest, most visible accents you can add to your home’s exterior.
Why Your Austin Texas Neighbors
Choose Mighty Dog's Roofing Professionals
- Innovative technology to assure best non-biased reporting
- Many insurance companies approve of this technology for claims inspections
- Realtors love our reporting to assure the health of a roof prior to a sale
- Each report also includes weather data
- Great for HOA’s and apartment complexes
- Safekeeping of your home's exterior records
- Includes reports, pictures, products used, warranties
- All communication throughout the project
- Maintenance Records
- Do I like black or grey shingles better?
- Color palettes for design help
- We use images of YOUR house to design with before and after tools
- All color and product information is kept in your vault for reference
- All emergency calls are taken 24/7
- Don't wait until it is too late
- Annual exterior inspections
- Year after year comparisons
- Maintenance records can be shared with insurance companies
- Valuable to realtors when selling your house
- Can detect problems early; minimize repairs
- Diagnostic inspection of the entire exterior
- Drone SuperScan Technology
- All reports and findings kept in your vault
- Personal consultation of findings shared
- We think of your house as ours
- Protect your landscaping
- Easy cleanup
- Neighbors love the attention to cleanliness
- Less chance of nails left – magnets used during clean-up
- Can't afford it today? Your roof is saying you can’t afford to wait
- Many choices of lenders for every need
- Deductible financing available
- Top Dog Communication
- On-Time Service
- MDR is fully licensed roofer and insured
- Crews are licensed and insured
- We pull all permits
- Accredited with the Better Business Bureau
- A+ Rated
- Accredited with all our partner vendors
- MDR uses insurance approved estimating software for claims
- We work with your insurance company to verify claims
- Work with insurance throughout the entire process
- Insurance companies love our Drone Superscan reports for EZ Claims
Communication is important, how do I know what is going on with my project?
Mighty Dog Says: Part of our core values is exceptional communication. You will have a team who will be constantly communicating with you throughout your project. You will receive notifications every step of the way!
Will you provide me with warranties?
Mighty Dog Says: There are 2 different types of warranties our sales associate will share with you. One is our MDR 5-Year Workmanship Plus Warranty and the other will be your manufacturer’s warranty.
Do you have the proper licensing and certification needed? Insurance and Workmans comp?
Mighty Dog Says: You have the right to a reputable, trustworthy and licensed company who will be here for your home’s needs, not just today but well past tomorrow. Our MDR sales team will show you proof of licensing and substantial insurance coverage to protect you and your family, our employees, company, equipment, and vehicles at your initial meeting.
Who will I be able to contact the day of my project?
Mighty Dog Says: We will provide you with the contact information for a team of professionals who will be able to help you. Your sales team is only a call or text away. You will be communicated with prior to our arrival, but you should look forward to seeing your sales representative prior to any work being done, and throughout the day to supervise the project.