Commercial Roofing Services
Roof Repair, Replacement, & More for Your Business
Your business needs a quality roof. Not only to protect your employees and customers but also to keep your property safe from water damage and other structural issues. While roofing repair and replacements can be daunting, Mighty Dog Roofing provides personalized services to meet your commercial roofing needs.
Our experienced roofing company caters to businesses of all sizes, offering a wide range of services to maintain your roof's top shape. From repairs to replacements, our dedicated team provides lasting, high-quality work. We aim to be your best friend in the roofing industry!
Explore Our Commercial Roofing Systems
Mighty Dog Roofing offers durable, reliable commercial roofing to meet your business's needs and budget.
Our experts install and repair various systems, including commercial roofs made from:
- Asphalt/Built-Up Roof
- Liquid Roof Coatings
- Membranes (TPO)
- Modified Bitumen
Our roofers offer personalized recommendations and services to help you achieve your goals. We'll inspect your current roof, assess damages, and discuss repair or replacement options and available materials. We'll ensure you understand every step of the process and answer any questions.
Benefits of New Commercial Roof Installation
Replacing your commercial roof is a significant investment but can also benefit your business in the long run.
Here are just a few ways a new commercial roof can help your business:
- Increased energy efficiency
- Improved building appearance and curb appeal
- Enhanced protection against water damage and leaks
- Potential cost savings on repairs and maintenance over time
- Increased property value and potential for higher resale value
You don't have to worry when Mighty Dog Roofing is by your side. We use only the highest quality materials and techniques to ensure your new roof will last for years to come. Our team is experienced in efficiently completing projects and minimizing disruptions to your business operations.
"Excellent service, quality and product. Thank you so much for providing me with a new roof! Mighty Dog contacted me quickly, got me on schedule, was even a few minutes early on the day of installation. The crew did an amazing and professional job."Cynthia Bronson
More About the Types of Commercial Roofing Materials
Deciding on the suitable roofing material for your business can be overwhelming, but we're here to help.
Let's take a closer look at some of the options we offer:
- Asphalt/Built-Up Roof: Common and durable, this roof type uses hot asphalt and often a gravel coating. It's heavy and effectively deflects UV rays but requires careful installation to prevent leaks. Maintenance includes gravel upkeep, which can last 15-20 years with proper care.
- Liquid Roof Coatings: Liquid coatings like elastomeric acrylic can seal and waterproof existing roofs. They extend roof life at a lower cost than full replacement. With proper surface prep and application, re-coatings will only need to be done every 5-10 years.
- Rubber/EPDM Roof: Made of flat, synthetic rubber pieces welded at seams, this lightweight roof reflects UV rays and resists temperature fluctuations. It doesn't need extra materials for stability and can last up to 25 years with proper maintenance.
- Thermoplastic Membranes (TPO): TPO roofs, often white, are excellent for UV reflection and fire resistance. They can be cost-effective, adhering well to decking or being mechanically fastened. With proper installation and maintenance, they can last up to 25 years.
- Modified Bitumen: This roofing, made of asphalt with mineral-based surfaces, reflects UV rays and withstands temperature changes. Its application is labor-intensive and, hence, more costly. They last 20 years or longer with the proper care.
- Metal Roof: Metal roofs, made from various recyclable materials, are highly durable. They require regular maintenance to prevent rust and benefit from coatings like anti-rust and heat-reflective treatments. Costs vary, but metal roofs offer excellent longevity with proper installation and upkeep.
Call us at (844) 942-4081 or submit a contact form to schedule an inspection for your commercial roofing needs!
What is the difference between TPO and EPDM?The main difference between TPO and EPDM is how the seams are adhered together. TPO uses a hot-air gun to fuse the seams and EPDM is joined together with seam tape.
I have a gravel asphalt roof, what maintenance do I need to avoid issues?Mighty Dog says: Proper installation is important and annual maintenance inspections with good record keeping is important. Keeping the loose gravel out of the gutters and drainswillhelp with the life of this type of roofing system.
Do you work with HOA’s and apartment complexes?Yes, Mighty Dog Roofing has the experience and knowledge to work with multi-family units and help educate HOA’s with product choices and services needed.
Which roofs give you the class a fire-rated status?TPO membranes and EPDM both give Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Class A fire resistant listing by adding fire retardant chemicals.
How does insurance work with commercial properties?Your Mighty Dog Roofing commercial consultant will help navigate the insurance process with you. It can be a very exhaustive process, but we have the experience and relationships with insurance companies to walk you through the entire process, making your property whole again.