GUTTERS repair and INSTALLATION
Gutters can be mostly functional or the envy of your neighbors. Either way, Mighty Dog Roofing is the company you can trust with your gutter system. We can install the right type of gutter to meet your needs, from seamless aluminum gutters with baked on enamel finish to custom copper gutters and downspouts. It is your choice, but our Mighty Dog Pledge gives you peace of mind making sure we safely and effectively move rainwater from your home’s exterior.
Our Mighty exterior professionals will give your gutter system a full check-up with our comprehensive 25 Point Inspection.
We will properly assess your gutter needs and current system for any repairs or updates that might be warranted. We will review the bigger picture around the perimeter of your home which could lead to potential issues such as your trees surrounding your home and any drainage issues we see around your foundation.
They have excellent customer service. Their team did exactly what they say they will and show up on time. Will definitely use again.
I had my roof and gutters replaced. The crew was friendly and kept me updated throughout the install. They also did a great job with the install as well as the clean up.
Very professional from the office to the installers. Good value for great quality. I would recommend them and have already have done so. Give them a call.
Great company, Our roof came out amazing, straight cuts, everything laid nicely and the cleanup afterwards not a single nail anywhere.
Great job, professional crew, great experience. Highly recommend. Came on time, cleaned up, and roof looks great!
Typical repairs identified during inspection include such fixing loose corners, securing sagging or pulling gutters back to your fascia board, caulking to repair dripping or leaking gutters, diverting your downspouts to change the direction of water flow, among other maintenance and repairs your gutters may need to maintain their life.
Installation of Seamless Gutters
Mighty Dog Roofing will install sturdy, dependable, and aesthetically pleasing seamless gutter systems. We find this to be the most cost-effective as well as sturdy solution, with less opportunity for leaks due to poor maintenance or breakage. We look at the number of gutters and the layout of the gutters to best help you decide on a gutter system that will last for years to come.
Sizes of Seamless Aluminum Gutters
We install both 5” and 6” seamless aluminum gutters. Most homes will use a 5” gutter, but our professionals will discuss the advantages of each size considering many factors. We will look at the layout of your roofing system, noting the pitch. Climate and the age of your roof can also help us identify the size of gutters to recommend. Bringing our installation truck directly to your property allows us to custom fit your seamless gutters and install the same day. Our color selection of your gutters and downspouts will be discussed with you as well to make your whole exterior’s appearance beautiful. We offer a variety of colors materials too.
Does this look like you?
There are a few jobs that we dread in the spring and fall, and one of those is cleaning and maintaining our gutters! It is imperative that those gutters are free from debris such as leaves, trees, critters and nests that can build up quickly without much notice. Rather than drag that ladder out every 3-6 months, we recommend you invest in gutter guards. With just a little bit of extra time and attention from our Mighty Installers, we can give you that peace of mind to know your gutters are protected and YOU can put that ladder away! We offer a variety of styles and colors to best match your home and needs.
GUTTER GUARD PARTNER
Bulldog Gutter Guard is an aluminum insert, designed to fit securely into your gutter and handle the heaviest of rainstorms.
Why Your Dallas, TX Neighbors
Choose Mighty Dog's Roofing Professionals
- Innovative technology to assure best non-biased reporting
- Many insurance companies approve of this technology for claims inspections
- Realtors love our reporting to assure the health of a roof prior to a sale
- Each report also includes weather data
- Great for HOA’s and apartment complexes
- Safekeeping of your home's exterior records
- Includes reports, pictures, products used, warranties
- All communication throughout the project
- Maintenance Records
- Do I like black or grey shingles better?
- Color palettes for design help
- We use images of YOUR house to design with before and after tools
- All color and product information is kept in your vault for reference
- All emergency calls are taken 24/7
- Don't wait until it is too late
- Annual exterior inspections
- Year after year comparisons
- Maintenance records can be shared with insurance companies
- Valuable to realtors when selling your house
- Can detect problems early; minimize repairs
- Diagnostic inspection of the entire exterior
- Drone SuperScan Technology
- All reports and findings kept in your vault
- Personal consultation of findings shared
- We think of your house as ours
- Protect your landscaping
- Easy cleanup
- Neighbors love the attention to cleanliness
- Less chance of nails left – magnets used during clean-up
- Can't afford it today? Your roof is saying you can’t afford to wait
- Many choices of lenders for every need
- Deductible financing available
- Top Dog Communication
- On-Time Service
- MDR is fully licensed roofer and insured
- Crews are licensed and insured
- We pull all permits
- Accredited with the Better Business Bureau
- A+ Rated
- Accredited with all our partner vendors
- MDR uses insurance approved estimating software for claims
- We work with your insurance company to verify claims
- Work with insurance throughout the entire process
- Insurance companies love our Drone Superscan reports for EZ Claims
Mighty Dog Says: Our MDR inspectors will assess the condition of your gutters during your Mighty 25 inspection. You do not have to replace your gutters just because your roof is being replaced; however, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, replacing your gutters at the same time as the roof means your exterior will all have the same updates at the same time, and you will know they work together well. If your home has gutters with seams, this is a great time to switch to seamless gutters. These types of gutters will make your roof safer and more efficient. This is something to talk to your inspector about during your LIVE tour.
Mighty Dog Says: It sounds like the installation may have been incorrect. Shingles should only extend past the drip edge of the roof by about ½ to ¾ inch. We can diagnose this during inspection and repair this for you.
Mighty Dog Says: Snow guards are installed near the eaves to effectively hold ice and snow in place until it melts. Our MDR inspection consultation will give you the options you will need for your particular property.
Mighty Dog Says: They are pretty to look at sometimes, but let’s leave it for the Christmas tree. Icicles actually represent a problem known as ice dams, which form when snow melts and refreezes before it can leave your roof and gutters. The ice dam can then force water under the shingles causing leaks. Our MDR inspector will speak with you about this at your Inspection and give you options to avoid this problem.
Mighty Dog Says: Our Mighty House Cape is designed to protect your property, family and pets. The House Cape is a plastic liner that is installed PRIOR to any work on your property to catch any debris and nails from the tear off. Then our sales team will go over your property with a magnetic tool to pick up any lingering nails. This will assure your lawn will look the same before, during and after our work.
Mighty Dog Says: As soon as an agreement is signed, we start the process of applying for permits within your community. We will also keep those in your customer vault.
Mighty Dog Says: There are 2 different types of warranties our sales associate will share with you. One is our MDR 5-Year Workmanship Plus Warranty and the other will be your manufacturer’s warranty.
Mighty Dog Says: We hire experienced installation crews who are trained, insured, and licensed to complete your gutter project.
Mighty Dog Says: We will provide you with the contact information for a team of professionals who will be able to help you. Your sales team is only a call or text away. You can always call us directly as well 1-833-MIGHTY4 for immediate help.
Mighty Dog Says: You will be communicated with prior to our arrival, but you should look forward to seeing your sales representative prior to any work being done, and throughout the day to supervise the project with our experienced, valued crews.