Increase your home’s curb appeal
Looking to make a statement and be the envy of your neighbors?
Refresh the look of your home with maintenance-free siding. Increasing your home’s curb appeal will only help increase its resale value, an investment worth making. Protect your home from the weather elements while improving your insulation and reduce maintenance issues for the longevity of your exterior.
I can’t say thank you enough for all the help that was given to me. Very professional, courteous, and helpful. They did an amazing job and did a great job with clean up. I would highly recommend them.
I had my roof and gutters replaced. The crew was friendly and kept me updated throughout the install. They also did a great job with the install as well as the clean up.
Very professional from the office to the installers. Good value for great quality. I would recommend them and have already have done so. Give them a call.
Great company, Our roof came out amazing, straight cuts, everything laid nicely and the cleanup afterwards not a single nail anywhere.
Great job, professional crew, great experience. Highly recommend. Came on time, cleaned up, and roof looks great!
Mighty Dog Roofing is proud to partner with Mastic Siding from Ply Gem. They are the #1 choice among homeowners, remodeling contractors and experienced builders. Mastic Premium Siding stands up to extreme weather conditions, requires little to no maintenance, and is ecological in nature. An established company for over 75 years, they back their products with the kind of limited lifetime warranty that makes them the perfect Mighty partner, to give our customers the very best.
We are honored to offer James Hardie fiber cement siding, made to stand up to the elements and stand out to your neighbors.
Looking for Superior Durability?
James Hardie invented fiber cement to stand up to even the toughest weather hurricanes, UV rays, snowstorms and ice events, all of which can break down siding including vinyl siding (which may crack in the cold), and wood siding (which expands and contract with changes in moisture and humidity). It is only the James Hardie fiber cement siding that is engineered and planned to last in any climate.
Durable, low-maintenance Lap Siding and accessories that come in a variety of styles, colors, and finishes to create the ideal look for your home.
Vertical Siding lends charm to small spaces and a contemporary feel or a dramatic sense of height when used on your home’s entire exterior.
SHAKE & SHINGLE
Beautifully textured Shake and Shingle vinyl siding that resembles natural wood without all of the maintenance and upkeep.
Fiber Cement Siding
Build your dream with the very best. James Hardie makes the world’s highest-performance fiber cement siding, trim, backer board and more
Vinyl Siding for virtually every situation — for high heat and extreme sun, for pounding hail and hurricane-force winds, for everyday dents and dings, for the ultimate in color choices, and more.
Aluminum siding is beautiful, hard-wearing and completely waterproof. From quality performance to low-maintenance features, our extensive selection is superior in every way.
From powerful gusts to pounding hail to extreme hot and cold, our Steel Siding’s hold-tight technology, superior strength, and durable, weather-sealed coating keep your home looking beautiful year after year.
Located underneath your roof’s overhang, soffits cover and protect the rafters, keeping out moisture, weather and pests
Fascia is the trim piece that follows your roofline covering the ends of the rafters.
Take your basic exterior from simple to outstanding with a combination of trim boards, accents trim and mouldings.
Shutters are one of the easiest, most visible accents you can add to your home’s exterior.
Why Your East Austin Texas Neighbors
Choose Mighty Dog's Roofing Professionals
- Innovative technology to assure best non-biased reporting
- Many insurance companies approve of this technology for claims inspections
- Realtors love our reporting to assure the health of a roof prior to a sale
- Each report also includes weather data
- Great for HOA’s and apartment complexes
- Safekeeping of your home's exterior records
- Includes reports, pictures, products used, warranties
- All communication throughout the project
- Maintenance Records
- Do I like black or grey shingles better?
- Color palettes for design help
- We use images of YOUR house to design with before and after tools
- All color and product information is kept in your vault for reference
- All emergency calls are taken 24/7
- Don't wait until it is too late
- Annual exterior inspections
- Year after year comparisons
- Maintenance records can be shared with insurance companies
- Valuable to realtors when selling your house
- Can detect problems early; minimize repairs
- Diagnostic inspection of the entire exterior
- Drone SuperScan Technology
- All reports and findings kept in your vault
- Personal consultation of findings shared
- We think of your house as ours
- Protect your landscaping
- Easy cleanup
- Neighbors love the attention to cleanliness
- Less chance of nails left – magnets used during clean-up
- Can't afford it today? Your roof is saying you can’t afford to wait
- Many choices of lenders for every need
- Deductible financing available
- Top Dog Communication
- On-Time Service
- MDR is fully licensed roofer and insured
- Crews are licensed and insured
- We pull all permits
- Accredited with the Better Business Bureau
- A+ Rated
- Accredited with all our partner vendors
- MDR uses insurance approved estimating software for claims
- We work with your insurance company to verify claims
- Work with insurance throughout the entire process
- Insurance companies love our Drone Superscan reports for EZ Claims
Communication Is Important; How Do I Know What Is Going On With My Project?
Mighty Dog Says: Part of our core values is a dedication to customer care, complete customer satisfaction, and communication for an exceptional customer experience. You will have a team constantly communicating with you throughout your project. You will receive notifications every step of the window installation service process!
Do I Need To Pull My Own Permits?
Mighty Dog Says: As soon as an installation services agreement is signed, we start the process of applying for East Austin Texas required permits. We will also keep those in your customer vault.
Will You Provide Me With Warranties?
Mighty Dog Says: There are two different types of warranties our sales associate will share with you. One is our MDR 5-Year Workmanship Plus Warranty, and the other will be your manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
Do You Handle Trim Work?
Mighty Dog Says: Our window installation specialist will talk to you about how we handle interior and exterior trim and finishes on your East Austin Texas home. We will not leave your project unfinished and unsatisfactory; MDR will set the expectations and scope of work before we install your new windows.
Does Weather Impact The Timeline On The Installation Of My Windows?
Mighty Dog Says: Many factors can impact your window project, but we will communicate with you if there is inclement weather that would inhibit and delay installation. Mighty Dog pledges good communication and outstanding customer service throughout your project and will provide the window installers' contact information along the way.
What About Tax Credits?
Mighty Dog Says: A Mighty Dog representative will review your choices in the Energy Star-certified selection of windows, which means you could be eligible for a tax credit.
What Styles Of Windows Are The Best?
Mighty Dog Says: Mighty Dog Roofing offers a wide selection of new windows and doors to create the style that best suits the aesthetic and needs of your East Austin Texas home. We carry bow windows, picture windows, bay windows, sliding windows, double-hung windows, and picture windows. MDR can show you casement windows, awnings, and patio doors. All the windows we offer are customized for your home to assure energy efficiency for years to come.